If you are a home buyer and are under contract, this information is for you!
About a week prior to your closing date, please contact the utility companies that service the area where your new home is located and arrange for service to be put into your name on the day of closing. For some of the utility companies, an interruption of service can mean an even longer period of time to wait until they get it turned back on, and you don’t want to be stuck on moving day with no electricity or running water!
- Duke Energy – Start Home Electric Service Page or (800) 700-8744
- City of Clearwater Utility Customer Service or (727) 562-4600
- City of Dunedin Public Utilities or 727-298-3100
- Largo (coordinated by Pinellas County Utilities) or (727) 464-4000
- Belleair Water Department or (727) 588-3795 x203
- Safety Harbor Water Division or (727) 724-1550
- Palm Harbor (coordinated by Pinellas County Utilities) or (727) 464-4000
- St. Petersburg Water or (727) 893-7341
- Seminole, (coordinated by Pinellas County Utilities) or (727) 464-4000
- Tarpon Springs Water Division or (727) 937-2557
- Oldsmar Water or (813) 749-1226
- Tampa Electric – Start Service or (813) 223-0800